I bought the resurrection dram some time ago, but I'm reluctant to start drinking it, since it set me back a cool €171!
The edition_01 is not as highly priced as the resurrection version so I would feel less reluctant about actually opening the bottle and having a dram.
Question? If I'm not investing in whisky, why should I keep myself from tasting the resurrection dram? Why am I reluctantly waiting? Do I need to get past a point? Thought?
Anyways, let's see what I would need to pay for a bottle of edition_01 at the regular sites I check out.
- Drank.nl : € Not Available
- Drankgigant.nl : € Not Available
- Drankdozijn.nl : € 79,50
- Mitra.nl : € Not Available
- Gall.nl : € Not Available
- Bestofwhisky.com : € Not available
- onlinewhiskybestellen.nl : € Not available
- Whisky-on-line.com : € Not available
- passievoorwhisky.nl : € Not available
- Masterofmalt.com : € Not available
- Vooreenmooiglas.nl: € Not available
This dram seems to be hard to come by! Question to you all. Should I get it?
I think I should if I ever want to get my hands on a bottle! I ordered it at the only place that had one bottle still available. It should be delivered on Tuesday the 19th of January. I look forward to having a wee dram out of this bottle!
The bottle was delivered!
It's standing proudly next to his brother on in the Bruichladdich section of my cupboard!